Full Job Description
Pay Range: $8.50/hr (Pay based on relevant experience.)
Description : Skyber’s internship program helps college students gain real world experience in the rapidly expanding telecommunications field. Interns will be trained to communicate persuasively, understand customer purchasing decisions, market positioning and troubleshoot problems. Interns will learn fundamentals of the internet.
- Answer phone calls from customers to process billing and engage in basic internet troubleshooting.
- Answer phone calls from potential customers to determine service availability, explain services and packages.
- Effectively communicate details of services and function of equipment to customers
- Support other office staff administrative duties
- Daily use and intricate knowledge of programs and software used to manage customer accounts
- Configure routers for access to Internet services.
Experience: A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be professional in dress, speech, and manner.
- Ability to work independently, using sound judgement principles.
- Must demonstrate accountability in order to set priorities, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high-change environment while managing multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn, supported with a love for technology.
- Schedule will be flexible with class schedule.
- Driver’s License (Required)